Weddings & Events

10/21/2015 10:46:00 AM

Jupiter Leo has the experience and customer service you need for your next Wedding or Event. We cover Birthdays, Baby Showers, Sweet Sixteens, Anniversaries and more! We provide excellent photography, video coverage and family portraits too.





"My Husband and I could not be more pleased with our wedding video! At first I did not think having the wedding and reception captured on DVD was a priority but when I realized I would like to be able to watch and review the day, I was referred to JupiterLeo.com. They were prompt, professional, pleasant and reasonable, not to mention we received our edited video when promised. I truly believe that Jupiter Leo Productions LLC was a God Send and I would recommend Jupiter Leo Productions LLC to anyone looking for a great videography."
Yours truly, Chris and La Sharn Patt
Photo Services

Want reliable and prompt photography for your next event?

Our photography service is catered to suit your needs with digital delivery via email, google docs or your favorite photo sharing site.  All Photography includes soft lighting that's easy on all faces and 1-2 day turnaround for most events.



"I had my wedding done by Jupiter Leo Productions LLC. The video was excellent. They were able to capture every special moment. The quality was excellent and my entire family enjoyed watching with us. Thank you Jupiter Leo and the entire team. You are all awesome."
Edgard Torres